i just bougt stcc the game race07.....

i bought stcc thegame/race 07 today but my C drive is full so i cant install it there, i want to install it on my E drive there is plenty of space but i cant chance where to install it, it just want to install on C but i want it to install in E..

is it possible or was it a waste of money!?:mad:

plz help me!

Are you installing the Steam version? Read on if you do. If not, I'm not sure how I can help you...

Anyways, I have an external hard drive too, and had more or less the same problem.

Is your Steam folder on your C drive? if so, just move the Steam folder in Program Files to your E drive (all of the content, if you have other games installed, is included in this, so it will take some time if you do). Then, just create a shortcut to Steam.exe on your desktop, and then you can run Steam, and thus R07, from E drive.

Are you installing the Steam version? Read on if you do. If not, I'm not sure how I can help you...

Anyways, I have an external hard drive too, and had more or less the same problem.

Is your Steam folder on your C drive? if so, just move the Steam folder in Program Files to your E drive (all of the content, if you have other games installed, is included in this, so it will take some time if you do). Then, just create a shortcut to Steam.exe on your desktop, and then you can run Steam, and thus R07, from E drive.

thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years