I have to say i had the most gentleman like race

It was in a public server but there were a lot of RD members in that track.

Race1 was very tight. A lot of cars packed together and we were careful enough (with out being slow like turtles) not to knock each other out.

Race2 however I kind of push hard and I bumped the guy in front of me :(. And we had such a great start. Anyway, I quit the 2nd race after my boo boo.

Just wanted to say, keep up the gentleman like attitude.
To me is the most important part of the game.
With out that, I would not even bother with the game.

that was me you bumped. I've raced before with you and I know how good of a racer you are and clean as well. It was a racing incident.
I was slowing down more than usual because the guys ahead of me started bumping each other slowing them down.
It happens.

Hey keener, doing fine over here. I've had good races and bad ones on Public servers on EVO.
I reckon the reason why the racing might be cleaner is because the game is still new so the people who have it right now are more of the serious type sim racers and not the drive backwards and ram you and give you a "lol" type players that seemed to always pop up on a monza track in GTR2.

• winger

Haven't raced online yet, still waiting for a G25 to turn up. I'm hoping the public servers aren't as bad as the GRID servers I've been on. Bleugh!

i mostly drive on public servers and i think its getting better online.
the only thing i dis like is the fact that when guys are not in the top 3 of a race they drop out the race and join another server.

ps and i dont have many passwords to closed servers only RD server:pout:

• Mikko Lashay

Just wanted to say, keep up the gentleman like attitude.
To me is the most important part of the game.
So nice when it happens, no matter winning or loosing, Fair Racing is the most valuable thing. That's how I see it.
You respect and get respected, you give joy - you take joy. And really, it makes you feel important and thankful.

Race2 however I kind of push hard and I bumped the guy in front of me :(. And we had such a great start. Anyway, I quit the 2nd race after my boo boo

I've found watching the replys of the race very interesting. I was shunted from behind going into the first corner at brands and broke my suspension, my initial reation to who I THOUGHT did it is best not repeated as I was doing so well (for me anyways):wink: but after studying the replay (which is saved automatically) I saw that the incident was caused by someone else and I was collected as result of someone else's misfortune. I've made it a habit now to watch and learn from the replays, not only accidents but race ettiquette/racing lines and good close races. The missus thinks I'm bonkers and regularary pops her head around the door to see what I'm laughing at :thumb:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%