I have not received an email confirmation after subscribing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, i have a problem
I never received an email confirmation, i try to subcribe a new one but my email is waiting to confirm.
What can i do ?

Thank's for all

Hello,
as some of you I am unable to register at SRO E-sport, so I contacted Alessio Cicolari with the address that Bram gave us and the answer he gave me was checked my spam folder, I checked but nothing.
I think all this is only passing.
hoping that all this will be solved quickly

Hi guys -
While the problem is investigated please subscribe with an alternative email and username.
If persisting, when you write to the assistance email, don’t forget to indicate your SteamID64, it can help to identify you precisely.

Thanks for your patience

Hello,
try with another email address and if your problem persists contact Alessio at this address: Esport@akinformatica.it
as Bram has suggested earlier.
I had several exchanges with him and the problem is solved.
I do not think hotmail is guilty.
good luck.
I use this email for gaming and private stuff, not interested filling my business mailbox with these things. And only opening another account makes no sense. The emails are working, I receive emails from everywhere. Sometimes hotmail accounts are struggling with some senders. Should be it's something in the email header they don't like, no clue.

Same problem here. Registered an account and never received the activation email. Never had any issues with this domain as I use it for literally all registrations. It's got all the correct DNS records so it's not a problem on my side.

The whole website just feels like a botch job (coming from a web developer) with super small info text and massive hero banner pushing all the content down. Developers should really be doing a better job when it comes to storing personal information of their users and organising events like this.

P.S.
Before anyone suggests - I don't want to try any other email addresses. Where's the guarantee that they will work. Besides, I don't want to come up with any other usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%