I have no money! How to travel to an onsite eSport event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would do it differently, specially because ACC is still A game, played on computer.
So...
Two groups from the beginning, 1st group for those who want to attend live onsite events, 2nd group for all online players, all events would be played online from home all up to the grand final.
From both two groups will go 12 (or xx numbers of players) to grand final at (lets say) Barcelona, which would be a mandatory onsite event.
So for those who would pay more for the trip to onsite events would have an advantage of less competition, and more chances to come to best 12.

This would definitely get the best players out (as its now, it will not, because of the high costs). Personally I know someone, who is one of the best for many years and he will not be attending the events). Why? You know why.

Guys, its still just a game, don`t forget that. Only for 0.0001% of you will maybe change the life.

And all those rules, why needed to complicate so much? We are not even sure if game will work flawlessly. Strange indeed.
Yes, I share your vision. E-sport is a way for people who do not have the budget to show their talent ...

I can offer you the following alternatives:
1. Rob a bank
2. Rob your parents
3. Sell your gold and get some money
4. Sell some techniques from your house (even your phone)
5. Sell a kidney
6. Borrow some money
7. Take a loan
8. Start selling drugs
The list can go to the infinite by the way, but if you really want to go to an onsite eSport event, then you must fulfil your dreams with any costs. By the way I can recommend a great hotel, where I spent my bachelorette party venue near Disney world. It is quite affordable even for people who face financial difficulties.

I can offer you the following alternatives:
1. Rob a bank
2. Rob your parents
3. Sell your gold and get some money
4. Sell some techniques from your house (even your phone)
5. Sell a kidney
6. Borrow some money
7. Take a loan
8. Start selling drugs
The list can go to the infinite by the way, but if you really want to go to an onsite eSport event, then you must fulfil your dreams with any costs. By the way I can recommend a great hotel, where I spent my bachelorette party venue near Disney world. It is quite affordable even for people who face financial difficulties.
Where can I find some more feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years