PC2 I got to play project cars pro for about 3 hours today. AMA

So, thread title really. Can say that it is amazing to drive as in, the ffb is the smoothest thing ever. Comparable to AMS or rFactor 2. No kidding. Physics and ffb are the best of the best and there is consistency between cars! Not sure how to explain it better than this really. Hardware was a TS-PC woth T3pa pro pedals.

However, not everything is great. I will elaborate more on the coming days as i want to talk to SMS first.

Sounds very promising!
About the options, it's my understanding that Project CARS Pro is not aimed at regular users, but more like running in a 'Kiosk mode' or similar? My point is that for Project CARS Revolution, the options will surely be back. Along with the improvements! :)

Sounds very promising!
About the options, it's my understanding that Project CARS Pro is not aimed at regular users, but more like running in a 'Kiosk mode' or similar? My point is that for Project CARS Revolution, the options will surely be back. Along with the improvements! :)
Sure. But as a business I am now left wondering if we should stick with pcars pro or go bacl to pcars 2 with modded ffb.

It lacks options like individual ffb tuning.

Played some more and talked to support over the issues I was having. Pleased to say that they are working on it and more features are to be added. Now they only need to implemebt the driving changes to pcars 2 along with the myriad of bugs they solved and that would be perfect.

Anyway, did a race around knockhill in the formula rookie 100% AI and I was a bit slower than usual (makes sense since I haven't driven this combo in months) and a couple of spins made me come last. another one with indycars at Daytona road course and tge lack of setup options really hurt me there. I could lap about as fast as the AI at 100% but I was losing a lot of time on the straights since I was always hitting the limiter. This meabt that a slight mistake and you lose the opposition in such a fast track as you can't really catch up.

Anyway, game drives realy well and I highly recommend a try.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%