I get nauseous

Too many jerks driving a car , after a while I get nauseous....
Any tip or solution?
Try a motion sickness pill. Bonine is good because it doesn't make you feel sleepy like others do. If Bonine is not available where you live, find one that doesn't make you tired. We wouldn't want you to fall asleep at the wheel

Also, there are wrist bands that pregnant women wear to prevent nausea. There is an area on your wrist that when pressure is applied, eases the feeling of nausea. There is a small ball attached to the bands that puts pressure on that nerve.

After a while, your eyes and brain will become accustomed to the motion, and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Last edited:
My Friend had it when he tried my simulator for the first time, we think its because he wears " vari-focals" are you out of focus?
I had spectacles made for the focal distance to my monitor (about 18")
Just a thought

• Deleted member 197115

Try to play with Cockpit Camera Settings. Head movement, Pitch and Roll lags.

I have the same issue and it's only with Raceroom, the menus are set to lower frame rate than what my hmd is set to on track which is 90hrz.

On track something with the head movement makes me nausea.
It's hard to explain but it feels like the cockpit eye sight moves at same rate as the bumper/suspension and as missing the stabilizing dampening focus....if that makes any sense?

I've tried several head movement settings....and I believe I have all them set to zero now?
I'll double check and if they are I'll try Andrew's link at 100.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years