I get a blue screen when loading RACE 07

Hi everyone
I hope someone can help me with this please
It started when i installed my new graphic card. My old one was the graphic card nvidia Geforce 8600 gt and except of little problem sometimes everything went fine. I have the games race 07 gtr evolution, wtcc, gtr2 an gtr legends. So two days ago i installed a new one it's Geforce Gts 250 normally a very nice video card or am I wrong. So this is the problem. When i started playin Gtr2 and Gtr legends there is no problem everything works fine. Just whebn i start the game race 07 troubles begin. The intro and menus are fine , select event, select car, also ok but when i push next after this the game is loading and you see a map of the track that u choose ok there is were it happens always i get the blue screen from windows and this is wat they say about shutting down race 07:

driver IRQL Not less or EQUALL

i wrote down the numbers also :
0x00000001 (0xE1B13000,0x00000002,0x00000000,0xB5D16A4B)

Does someone know this problem or already seen this, but it's the one that keeps me from playing my favorite game now i really hate it, . If someone can help i really appreciate it , hopefull waiting. Thanks everyone

Kris.

There seems to be something terribly wrong with either those GTX cards or the game, or both.

I get those nasty freezes with a GTX 260 and there are numerous of others that experience the same with the GTX serie cards. All other games are just fine for me, just like you describe. rFactor, ARCA, GTL etc i can play with maxed out graphics and run fantastic, only RACE 07 is unplayable for me

I hope somebody can help you, but i dont have the answer for you :(

...windows and this is wat they say about shutting down race 07:

driver IRQL Not less or EQUALL

i wrote down the numbers also :
0x00000001 (0xE1B13000,0x00000002,0x00000000,0xB5D16A4B)

Do you have the card well connected? With all the power cables it needs?

Usually that errors comes when:

• There is lack of power.
  • Overheating.
  • Bad memory stick.
  • But it can be software conflict too...

good luck :wink2:

Btw, it is my unimportant opinion that you should have cheeked better about hardware reviews and such before buying your GPU card, the one you mention isn't much better that the old one you had, especially when running non dx10 games.

I have a gts250 1gb ddr3 and evo runs fine, I have full grafics on and about 100 fps. If the other games run ok maybe you have to reinstall the game, or run a benchmark. the gts250 ( was 9800gtx) is mutch better than a 8600gt.
What about the powersupply and the cpu?

PS what nvidia driver do you use?

think i find i guys.... there's a cd rom included with the card to install the driver and some software, but there is the problem : they install the driver for your card but also a chipset of something in thatway but that makes the problem the chipset you install from cd is mostly not working or is a different one that is used on your system i checked this after installing software again first software of the video driver and after that i inserted mij cd software of my motherboard and that software ((chipset) was gone after installing it again everything is working fine now again

it ok now had something to do with chipset driver....
card works fine, and i use also the two connectors to give card power supply, which setting do you use in the nvidia configuration screen resolution, 3d , vert.sync because i foud some very nice settings to max your graphic and the difference when i still used my old card where max!!!!! Or is it best to leave the default settings now that i have i better card?

You have to take the default resolution of the monitor, I have a 19'' and the res. is 1440x900 in the game settings + 6 AA. I did no Vsinc.

In the Nvidiacontrolcenter I have 16AA -16+G AF and override game settings.
In the game I have full grafics.

Go to nvidia.com and update your drivers to the latest version. I never install drivers coming with hardware, as they are outdated, unless I need them to start windows and connect to the internet. Update your chipset drivers as well, download them from your motherboard manufacturer website or from chipset manufacturer. Let us know if you still has those blue screens.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%