F1 2011 I found the solution to why AI drivers are so slow.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The devs put the wrong AI to the wrong team and that's the reason why all the ai are so slow.

You will need to edit the AI drivers and F1 Team to match teh right ID to the right F1 team but make sure you back up your game because changing drivers will delete your save game.

Vetel and mark will be kings again.

Stupid DEVs cant even get this right so embarrassing.

THE AI Drivers ID and F1 TEAM Drivers ID doesn't match up you will need to edit it manually. Cant contact Codemaster to get a patch because they've gone into hiding (pretending someone hacked their website?).

I've successfully change the driver ID to the right slot in F1 Team database and it didn't corrupt my save game.

Now Sebastian always come first :) and all the top drivers are always top 6.

The devs put the wrong AI to the wrong team and that's the reason why all the ai are so slow.

You will need to edit the AI drivers and F1 Team to match teh right ID to the right F1 team but make sure you back up your game because changing drivers will delete your save game.

Vetel and mark will be kings again.

Stupid DEVs cant even get this right so embarrassing.

THE AI Drivers ID and F1 TEAM Drivers ID doesn't match up you will need to edit it manually. Cant contact Codemaster to get a patch because they've gone into hiding (pretending someone hacked their website?).

I've successfully change the driver ID to the right slot in F1 Team database and it didn't corrupt my save game.

Now Sebastian always come first :) and all the top drivers are always top 6.

Could you tell me how to Do this perfectly i cant get it right

The AI tool from 2010 works with this game, with it I was able to tweak a couple of corners at Suzuka so that 130r is taken flat out by the AI and adjusted some braking points for the hairpin and chicane.

ethone, I have tried to ask you in another thread but something got lost in translation, you seem to know a great deal about the AI etc. Can you help us with the AI lap times in qualifying - where are these numbers stored?

We need to equalise the simulated versus "real time" lap times? Basically, we need to speed up the simulated times by 1-2 seconds per lap - do you know which part of the database bin or which circuit file contains these magic numbers?

Virtual_performance only has a range of about 0.7 seconds and we need to keep that to fine tune the good from the bad drivers. We need to change a data field that is much broader than that. Any ideas?

As Etone already posted here: You don't need to make any changes to your database, the driver/team IDs are correct in the game.

But the top drivers will only be on top if:

1. You don't accemlerate time in practice or qualification.
2. You run at least 50% races, 100% is even more better.

renneboog, each time in quali you accelerate time, need repairs, do flying lap (as opposed to drive out), go to garage on slow down lap via pause button. I think we need a fix otherwise qual order is likely to be all over place and players will qualify way up list due to some (if not most) of AI having simulated times a couple of seconds slower than they should be.

We need a fix old chap!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back