I didn't know Sony was coming out with these.

Looks cool and look, DUAL JOYSTICKS!:pray:

10172909.jpg

Take on opponents across the globe. Control every movement with the tap of a finger or blow up enemy fighters soaring through your living room. Some of your favourite PS3 brands, and some new titles developed just for PlayStation Vita let you discover a gaming experience with no limits. The world is in play.WebId

More information

PlayStation Vita transforms the way you experience your favourite titles. Through technologies like the front multi-touch screen and the rear multi-touch pad, motion-sensors, and augmented reality, PS Vita brings the biggest and best games to life in a whole new way. Coupled with the rich graphics and new social gaming features play your favourite adventures with an all-new spin.

FEATURES:

• Transform Your World: With front and rear cameras, you can turn kitchen counters into a fight ring or office boardrooms into a battlefield. Augmented Reality (AR) technology for PlayStation Vita brings your physical world into the PlayStation world.
  • Interact With The World: Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities pinpoint the location of nearby opponents, send friends on treasure hunts, and keep the world updated on your rank.
  • Non-Stop Action, Literally: Keep the intensity up at home or on the go. With Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity, you can pick up games right where you left off, even from your PS3 system.
  • Sleek New Form: Modeled after the classic dual-stick control, PlayStation Vita reinvents everything else about the handheld design with its ultra-slim, pocket-ready form.
  • Beauty In The Details: Experience rich, cinema-like content in this highest definition, compact 5-inch OLED display.
  • Complete Your Control: Front multi-touch screen and rear touch pad pick up your every motion and put all your fingers to good use.
  • Dual Analog Sticks: Feel the full-on intensity of First Person Shooters with Dual Analog Sticks.
  • Chat on the Fly: Chat on the fly in the midst of multiplayer action or while watching videos.
  • PS3 Integration: Enjoy continuous, uninterrupted gameplay between your PS3 and PlayStation Vita systems with compatible titles.
TECH SPECS:
  • CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 core (4 core)
  • GPU: SGX543MP4+
  • Dimensions: Approx. 18.20(W) x 8.35(H) x 1.86(D) cm
  • Screen: 5" (16:9), 960 x 544, 16 million colors, OLED, multi-touch screen
  • Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad
  • Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera
  • Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone
  • Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system, Three-axis electronic compass
  • Wireless Communications: 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP/AVRCP/HSP

They have been planning this for more than a year. But, I don't really know if I will get one because it may be like the PS3 and PSP in my opinion: great leaps of technology but lacks games that make an appeal to me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%