I dare to dream!

The newest Stangs are great though, especially the V6 I have to say ;)

Thank god she dropped the borefest that is the Toyota though :)

Oh it was a useless piece of you know what lol! It was an automatic, had a useless factory body kit on it and it was very slow, even for Gladie. The only thing i liked on the car were the white sport gauges and the leather wheel. Gladie didn't like it either but she got it for free so she took it for the time being.

I put my credit card to work and ordered some goodies for my truck .

I ordered Kook headers, hi flow pipes and catalytic converters, performance camshaft and a Diablo Predator engine tune kit.

I will get a 50hp gain with this and will bring me up to almost 500hp. 4 to 6 weeks for shipping and two/three days at a speed shop for installation. I'm excited, can't wait! :)

Most of my speed parts have arrived.:thumbsup: I've had my engine tune kit for a week now but my headers,high flow pipes and catalytic converters arrived today now just waiting for the camshaft.

Ooooo i want to run a ML63 AMG now. 425hp SRT8 vs 520hp ML63, SRT8 did ok. Once my speed parts are installed @ 490hp i'm going to go hunt down a ML63 :D

Finally the camshaft arrived! now I have everything that I ordered. Now I wait till my girlfriend takes delivery of her new car then I can go and drop off truck at shop to get work done.

As Tim the Tool Man Taylor would say "More Power!" (grunt grunt).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%