I can't start my car.

I am a noob (less than 20 hours in game), and I am trying to start my first ever car. I only have stock parts.
When I try to start the car it splutters, pops and then cuts off.
I have checked everything is screwed in properly.
Please help

Yeah, the parts from the start of the game are junk and will fail almost immediately. I had to do the walk of shame more than my fair share because of faulty components. I had the Head Gasket blow on me then I had the water pump fail then I had the head gasket blow on me again, Then I had the alternator fail which snapped my belt again and I had to replace that. Then I had the stock carburetor fall off for no reason and the car caught on fire. Then one day I was driving and it was very hard to get it into second gear and when it did go in it would make a really loud grinding so I had to replace the gearbox. Then during the new oil update i did not read the notes and i started driving the car lost all my oil and i blew it up and then i completely rebuilt the engine and while i was at it i put a new gearbox in it. Then one day i went to go start the car and it started fine but i stalled it at fleetari's and the starter could not start the engine so i had to do the walk of shame back to the house to get all of my tools to repair the car.......................................

This game is fun :D

@Vxwkillerj new parts? where i can get new parts? from fleetari if they are in the shelf? but there are not all parts ;)

would be very interesting why it not start :( i buyd about 8 batteries,because they are after some tries empty,and loading is too long ;)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back