1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't start my car.

Discussion in 'My Summer Car' started by HarveyCob, Aug 31, 2017.

1. HarveyCob

HarveyCob

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a noob (less than 20 hours in game), and I am trying to start my first ever car. I only have stock parts.
    When I try to start the car it splutters, pops and then cuts off.
    I have checked everything is screwed in properly.
    Please help

2. noutaja

noutaja

Ratings:
    +0
    Adjust the carburetor

3. Emirtt

Emirtt

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have MSCeditor:
    1.Go to rockershaft
    2.Set every intake to 8
    3.Set every exhaust to 7.5
    Just try :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. EJDiamond

EJDiamond

Ratings:
    +1
    This happen to me to.I just keep getting out of the game.and it work I ask

5. Vxwkillerj

Vxwkillerj

Ratings:
    +0
    How hot is the engine? If the engine is too hot it will run too rich and it will pop and wont start.

6. Doom77

Doom77

Ratings:
    +0
    My Car isnt start anymore.the starter works,but it didnt start ..... repaired the engine,adjusted the rockershaft/racingcarburator nothing works :(

7. Vxwkillerj

Vxwkillerj

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems like something is broken. Have you replaced the parts with new parts or just the old parts that the game starts out with?

8. Vxwkillerj

Vxwkillerj

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, the parts from the start of the game are junk and will fail almost immediately. I had to do the walk of shame more than my fair share because of faulty components. I had the Head Gasket blow on me then I had the water pump fail then I had the head gasket blow on me again, Then I had the alternator fail which snapped my belt again and I had to replace that. Then I had the stock carburetor fall off for no reason and the car caught on fire. Then one day I was driving and it was very hard to get it into second gear and when it did go in it would make a really loud grinding so I had to replace the gearbox. Then during the new oil update i did not read the notes and i started driving the car lost all my oil and i blew it up and then i completely rebuilt the engine and while i was at it i put a new gearbox in it. Then one day i went to go start the car and it started fine but i stalled it at fleetari's and the starter could not start the engine so i had to do the walk of shame back to the house to get all of my tools to repair the car.......................................

This game is fun :D

9. Doom77

Doom77

Ratings:
    +0
    @Vxwkillerj new parts? where i can get new parts? from fleetari if they are in the shelf? but there are not all parts ;)

would be very interesting why it not start :( i buyd about 8 batteries,because they are after some tries empty,and loading is too long ;)

10. Doom77

Doom77

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont start.had the engine 2 times out and in..... so why the hell it wouldnt start -.-

and the "new" parts are they from the shelf at fleetari ? or where i get new parts?