I can't get XD to work.

I just got a new system with windows 7. I downloaded the newest XD (free motec program) and did the directx update it said to do. I did everything it says and yet I cannot see XD in game. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. I am sure it is in the proper place, and I even mapped a button to turn it on and off, but that does nothing. Any ideas?

Oh, right, Race On is it. :)
I had It working no problem with the windows XP operating system, but now with windows 7 it does not show up in game. I am pretty sure I did everything correct, and I have the latest version and updated direct x too.

Here a few tips from me:
1 - As Xosé Estrada wrote. Try to see if you run (race on) as admin.
2 - Check all possibility's to see so W7 does not block it, in any way.
3 - Try to press the key for it ingame.

4 - Remember, the XD file is named "d3d9.dll" and if you execute the game and load a track, the d3d9 file will create the .INI.
So check you main race07 folder to see so you have the .INI file named XD.

If you do, we go from there :D

I just got a new system with windows 7. I downloaded the newest XD (free motec program) and did the directx update it said to do. I did everything it says and yet I cannot see XD in game. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. I am sure it is in the proper place, and I even mapped a button to turn it on and off, but that does nothing. Any ideas?

Will: There are two reasons for me that XD doesn't start propely. 1st is that Ive forgotten to start the server. If yo get the red text at the top left of the screen then it could be that. The other is that AV (mcafee for me) interferes with it. If I use gamebooster to cloe down all of the unneccessary services in AV. Iit starts OK.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 328 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%