I can't get out of the pits / no puedo salir de boxes rfactor 2

Hello, if someone can help me, I can not leave the box, the game is just installed there is no mod or anything.

The game recognizes the pedals and the thrustmaster tspc steering wheel without problems, the game also recognizes the up and down gears, in the pits stopped I can put first, second and all gears and it also accelerates but I can not leave.

Could someone help me, I don't know what else to do now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola, haber si alguien puede ayudarme, no puedo salir de box, el juego esta recien instalado no hay ningun mod ni nada.

el juego me reconoce sin problemas los pedales y el volante thrustmaster tspc, el juego reconoce tambien el subir y bajar de marchas, en boxes parado puedo meter primera, segunda y todas las marchas y tambien acelera pero no puedo salir.

alguien podria ayudarme, no se que mas hacer ya.

have you assigned the pedals and wheel before loading a track? Even if your wheel was properly detected, you still often need to manually assign left & right steering, shifting up and down and throttle, clutch & brake. Also assign a button or key for the ignition & the starter. and a button assigned to the pit lane speed limiter. (you'll have to manually disengage that as you exit pit lane)

¿Ha asignado los pedales y la rueda antes de cargar una pista? Incluso si su rueda fue detectada correctamente, a menudo todavía necesita asignar manualmente la dirección izquierda y derecha, cambiar de marcha hacia arriba y hacia abajo y acelerar, embrague y freno. También asigne un botón o llave para el encendido y el motor de arranque. y un botón asignado al limitador de velocidad del pit lane. (tendrás que desactivarlo manualmente al salir del pit lane)
Thank you for answering, I have everything as you tell me, but absolutely everything, but there is no way to get out of the pits

Last edited:
I may have mis-read you question. So I will ask a few more.
1. is this during a pitstop or when you first enter the car?
2. If during a pitstop, there should be a timer counting the time required to fuel, change tires and repair damage. You should see this IF you have the message center enabled.(in the assign section of the options) Try pressing the spacebar to abort any repairs.

@davehenrie
It is when I enter the car for the first time, it does not matter if it is free training starting from the pits or for example if I start a race, it does not let me out, it accelerates I can put first and all gears but the car does not move from the place.

Everything is configured, as I mentioned the steering wheel turns are correct, the brake and accelerator work perfectly but it does not move from the site.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Just don't pit. The problem is like other sims pit stops are ridiculously slow with the AI. (I don't race online) I would like to see more graphics in pits like mechanics equiptment ext. I asked somone at Race 07 to fix it and they said it would slow down frame rate. I turn of tire wear and fuel usage. Making the car ultra light and run 5 lap sprints. You can go longer on distance but the end result is the same. Maybe you loose a number of cars due to reliability going 100 to 200 miles but that is it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back