F1 2014 I can't get any faster

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi. I've been on f1 2013 & now F1 2014 on pro ai with thrustmaster f1 wheel but cannot get any faster. I have tried online set ups and mine but still can't get that 2 seconds a lap.

Hi. Been on f1 2013 & now f1 2014 for about 10 months now, using thrustmaster f1 wheel. On pro ai but cannot get any faster laptimes. I've tried online set ups & my own but still no gain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a T500RS Ferrari Wheel Add-on, and I play in Legend AI, i've been champion of the world with 12 races won (Bahrain, Canada, Austria, Silverstone, Hockenheim, Hungary, Monza, Singapore, Russia, USA, Brazil and Abu Dhabi). I started the new season today in Mercedes Benz, teaming Lewis Hamilton. I can't tell you how HARD it got, in Melbourne they're lapping in 1'26"6xx while i fight for a 1'28"1xx. I tried with an xbox pad i have, it gets worst, i swear. I'm quite good at Asetto Corsa, Project C.A.R.S. and rFactor, but this went too hard, i got passed by Bianchi in the main straight. I mean...

HI mate. I know, it's so frustrating as I have tried it all but just can't get that 2 seconds a lap to get into legend ai. I have the merc set up n hit every apex but its still not enough. Any suggestions!

I use Xbox 360, which I assume is similar to PS3. I have no idea what you mean by "settings-controls-override input: pad" nothing like that appears on console, unless this is a mod of the game file?
I think I explained it as good as it possibly could, but anyway here's a video to clear things up a bit more

I think I explained it as good as it possibly could, but anyway here's a video to clear things up a bit more

Not possible on consoles: My wishlist for 2015 includes the need for this on consoles:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2015-wish-list-discussion.90952/page-5#post-1883938

Without this in my opinion you can go blue in the face trying to get a setup to correct problems to no effect because the fault is in the inability to configure the controller. RacePro had that ability. Having a wired Thrustmaster Lightback helps a bit, but not much.

It's a shame that console users can't compete online because pc users have an override option. Not that I want to cheat but simply compete online!!

I don't think we console users actually compete against PC users. The only people I am able to race are Xbox live users. So it's the wheel users we have difficulty against. As for the cheats, doesn't matter what we use, they have modded the game.

Ive used a pad and a wheel and the pad I found to be faster ..especially out off low speed turns....sometimes up to a whole second a lap. But ever since Ive starting using my ms wheel I cant see going back ..much more rewarding.even if its slower..hopefully 2015 will at least give the option to level the playing field.but thats just my option.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%