I cant enter GPCOS or leagues.rd.etc

got this problem were i cant enter the GPCOS system...

i got the RD banner with on the sides this:
ERROR
Could not log you in. Possible causes: user not existing in system, password is not correct, both of them or the user is not validated in the system.

Go back and try again or contact us in case of unknown problems. If you lost your password, you can send it to your e-mail address by clicking here and submit your e-mail address.

i tried loginlink from the activation email but gets the same result so i cant enter it seems, did i do something wrong ?
so i even dont get to the login screen

did you login with your first and last name? tons of people register only with their first name and we have to manually correct that causing their login name to change as well.

If problems persist, please contact Yoeri

yeah i filled in the form with my first name only but that was indeed manually corrected within 10 min or so ( hurray for the fast reaction). problem is i cant get to the login menu at all it only gives me the error

ill contact youri

tnx for the answer

Wietse, I had exactly the same problem earlier this week.
Which URL are you using to get into GPCOS? I was using my normal bookmarked one (which I had used for the past year) and it didn't want to know me, even when I tried to retrieve my password, it said I had no account.
Stuart got me sorted.
Firstly, the address for GPCOS is
http://leagues.racedepartment.com/

I was then able to create a new log in. It said that an activation email would be sent but I hadn't received one after a couple of days (normally these are very quick). After contacting Stuart, he sorted my log in activation, and I was then able to submit a registration for the RDHGP League.

Hope that helps your problem, sounds similar.

cant enter GPCOS

got this problem were i cant enter the GPCOS system...

i got the RD banner with on the sides this:
ERROR
Could not log you in. Possible causes: user not existing in system, password is not correct, both of them or the user is not validated in the system.

I log in with Dubravko Vučković and than password...and when i get in i change croatian flag and rest...i dont know whay that change because i have already done that..:(..so i change pass to because it was some strange one...i got on my mail..ok i change pass..but than i try to log in with new pass..and than i get rd banner like u see above. So i passmail again but than i get again this...my Name is not anymore Dubravko Vučković...now its..Dubravko Vučković and new pass...ok i write this name :)..and still i cant log in..:(..can someone help me please..:)..

thanks!

Yes - we've had loads of issues with the accented characters. Even if you are getting "Dubravko Vučković" on the mails you should still use "Dubravko Vučković".

Basically, the "č" = č etc.

i can log in now...when i write :).. Dubravko Vučković i cant if i Vučković :).. but i am happy i can log in now...and my big mistake with č and ć and really dont know whay i this time log in like Vučković..usual always like Vuckovic :)....shame u cant change to Dubravko Vuckovic..:(..because in NGP league my name is now Dubravko Vučković...and in race nick Dubravko Vuckovic...i hope i will be not problem and base folow me on servers like some ID number ...not name :)...

nop i will ask him..now i see..something strange..so i go on leagues official series and i log in with Dubravko Vučković and ok ...everything is ok ..my flag..mail..date of birth..and than i go to rdhgp, and i see my name without flag..so i press on my name and than i see some like some different account..it say dubravko vučković for all games and i have in my account dubravko vuckovic..because that is ingame name..and no country..no date of birth..different mail..:)..its that some different account or?
And in my account i see that i drive last year rdtcc but no statistic at all..nothing..strange..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 417 39.9%