F1 2015 I can't describe my disappointment ...

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
This game is only the biggest Bug i ever see since I play PC games. Grand Prix 2 from Micro Prose is better then that. I dont know why they said every Year "we make a better game" or "the beste game ever" and they put things out of the game. We have a Saftycar in F1 2014 but we remove it this is like VW says we would like to make safer Cars but they remove the Airbag. Codemasters said they will make the game more realistic but the remove the Saftycar. WHY ??? WHY ??? they want our <snip> money nothing else. Yes we now how to add reporters and a paddock, but we dont make it because we dont want to work. They but the F1 2014 Season as a "bonus" in it ohh wow if I want to play the 2014 Season I play F1 2014. if they dont make the faces,cars,tracks and the new file system in the "new" graphic they could add the Saftycar or the Paddock but they dont want to do this. And why they realise it earlyer ?? Ok we can play earlyer but the game is the worst cince years.

mod edited for language and title changed

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone agrees that we all love to drive behind the safety car. In fact, I'd be happy if I could do a full race behind the safety car. The safety car makes or breaks the game for most of us so I feel your pain. I don't understand why there isn't a safety car simulator yet, that would probably be the best sim yet.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%