I can't change the amount of the rain in SOL plan selector.

Hey,

I can't change the amount of the rain in SOL plan selector because if I put it like to 25 it almost immediately changes back to 0. I have reinstalled AC and sol but it still doesn't work. Can someone help me please?

So, first make sure you have SOL 2.0.2 installed by following the guide here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7c1zklm806xbmy3/Sol 2_0 install guide.pdf?dl=0 if you just tried to drag and drop SOL into CM it won't work as I had the same problem. Basically you just need to uninstall and reinstall SOL the right way, and just to be safe, reinstall CSP (I'm using the latest 1.73 preview version). Also if you want rain PHYSICS (which I didn't know existed until a few days ago) activate these.
First is a box under Drive in CM settings and then tick this box. Rain Tires should now show up as an option when setting up your car. Also, have fun......cause it completely changes how the car handles as well. ATM only a few have actual textures for the tires.

I'm hoping I can find something that will make an ini config file for cars so I can add the line to it to make the textures show up.

I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling sol but it didn't work. I also reinstalled csp latest version.

Here is a video of it:

Here is a setting that i found
1614422608408.png

Last edited:
So, first make sure you have SOL 2.0.2 installed by following the guide here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7c1zklm806xbmy3/Sol 2_0 install guide.pdf?dl=0 if you just tried to drag and drop SOL into CM it won't work as I had the same problem. Basically you just need to uninstall and reinstall SOL the right way, and just to be safe, reinstall CSP (I'm using the latest 1.73 preview version). Also if you want rain PHYSICS (which I didn't know existed until a few days ago) activate these.
First is a box under Drive in CM settings and then tick this box. Rain Tires should now show up as an option when setting up your car. Also, have fun......cause it completely changes how the car handles as well. ATM only a few have actual textures for the tires.

I'm hoping I can find something that will make an ini config file for cars so I can add the line to it to make the textures show up.

so it didn't work

I deleted all the AC files and reinstalled AC and now it's working. Thank you for your help anyway :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back