F1 2021 I cannot get my Heusinkveld sprints to work properly with F1 2021

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, i have a question.

I cannot get my Heusinkveld sprints to work properly

1. When i open the game it says that it did not find any preset Heusinkveld settings so i have to make it manually. I dont think that this is correct, considering that it should come with a preset from Smartcontrol of which i downloaded the newest revision yesterday. Printscreen of message attached

2. i made a custom control scheme but it does not accept the scheme if i do not indicate a "start" button, Right steering, left steering etc.. but... it is a pedal??
the intention (i think) is that you create several schemes and just select the ones that you want to use. For me that would be. "keyboard" , HE Sprints, wheel.

3. When i go to the track with the control scheme it is pretty obvious that the pedal is not calibrated properly. I cannot get the car too lock up. Attached is a confirmation that i am not pressing the pedal to the limit.

Someone with sprints and F1 2021 (or an older f1) that can help me out?

Thank you,
Justin

Attachments

• no preset.jpg
    no preset.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Does not max the pedal.jpeg
    Does not max the pedal.jpeg
    884.7 KB · Views: 187
What wheel base are you using? I am using a DD1 with the sprints just fine. I would recommend going to your control settings that it pulls for your wheelbase. Re-map the throttle and brake in that menu and set all your other buttons. Once you are done it should ask you if you want to save as a new control scheme.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%