Hello everyone,

I have a little problem with the race track Suzuka Circuit.
A few days ago, I installed a mod to replace the original Suzuka's AI because of the weird behavior they have on some parts of the track. But instead of improving the AI it broke it, they doesn't move from the start line. I tried to put back the original AI's file but, silly me, lost it in the process so I searched for it on the internet, found one but now the circuit just crash and send me back the menu.

If someone can tell me where to find the original AI file or even send it to me to fix my game, I would really appriciate it.

Thanks in advance.
(And sorry for my poor english).

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (167).png
    Capture d’écran (167).png
    529.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Capture d’écran (168).png
    Capture d’écran (168).png
    13.7 KB · Views: 68
I think there's multiple Suzuka variants for AC on the net, and the AI files are not interchangeable between them, it will show this error if there's a mismatch. You should just delete and reinstall the track folder completely.

I think there's multiple Suzuka variants for AC on the net, and the AI files are not interchangeable between them, it will show this error if there's a mismatch. You should just delete and reinstall the track folder completely.
Ho... that make sens.
I mean, for a moment I forgot it wasn't an official track from the game and though it was ruined. That also why I carelessly installed mods for it.

Thank a lot.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years