I am on a winning streak!

Yeasterday morning, at about 7am (GMT +1) i won 340SEK of a 20SEK bet, thanks to Matt Kenseth winning the Daytona 500.

This morning about 8.45 am i won 2 tickets to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in Stockholm this summer (which is awesome) on a radio competition which i've been trying to enter about 30 times in the last 35 days...

I am thinking I should bet or enter a competition that have results posted tomorrow morning so maybe i will win again. But i can't find any...

So is this just pure luck or is it something going on?? I have no idea.

I did it again!! 20SEK on Danny Hamlin at the odds 13.00. so i won 240SEK :D

so now i hit 1st and 2nd in both the NASCAR Sprint Cup races this season
Kenseth, Dale Jr. and Johnson at Daytona (1st, 2nd and 38th(??)). Hamlin, Harvick and Gordon at Phoenix (1st, 2nd and 8th)

Today i am on a winning streak! :D
First i went into the grocery store next to the place where i work, they have this rule that if you find a product that has expired on date you either get the product for free or you get the money, i found a baguette that expired yesterday ;) YAY free breakfast! :D
So when i was feeling lucky i went in again to deliver some old soda bottles, in Norway you get money back when you deliver the bottle and in this store they also have this lottery where you can win 2 000 000 Norwegian kroner if you are lucky, i delivered bottles for 9Kr and won 500Kr :D

(for a referance: On McDonalds, one cheeseburger cost 10Kr, one bottle of Coca Cola 0,5L cost 16Kr)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back