1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am new to Assetto Corsa and have problems with Porsche 917 Mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by rcarabaj, Nov 19, 2017.

1. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello
    I bought Assetto Corsa a few days ago, and want to install Porsche 917's mods. I found the Race Department 917 car and a Sound 2.0 update. Really I have problems to install them. For example, in the sound┬┤s instruccions it says than I must use the directory

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars
    \ks_porsche_917_k\sfx

but instead I have the folder

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k\ui

Please, can give some advice and tell me where to copy both mods and if I have to rewrite some files ?
    Thanks very much.
    Rob

2. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +582
    If you really don't have sfx folder in \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k then there's something wrong with your game install in the first place. You could just create a new folder and name it to sfx and drop the sound mod files there. But I would make a steam integrity check to make sure that your game is working correctly.

What's the other mod?

3. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,609
    If you only have a ui folder, you don't own (or maybe don't have installed) the dlc that the 917 is part of.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +582
    Ah that makes sense.

5. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +431
  6. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the package and the problem was solved. Thanks for your help.!
    I believe that I am running the ks_porsche_917_30 car. Is there another mod for the 917 ?

7. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +344
    The 917K is part of Porsche Pack 3. The 917/30 is part of a different DLC pack (forget which one off the top of my head).

Neither one is a mod, they're both official (albeit paid DLC) content.

8. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks !!!