I am looking for a new mouse

zach-comfortable-mouse.jpg

ive got a MS Sidewinder. Its pretty good. Its meant for games but I use it all the time comfortably. the lesser priced one of the 2 is a bit light, but the more expensive one can be wighted to your taste and has a selection of different feet to make it smooth on any surface. can also switch sensitivy on the fly which i use a lot in photoshop but not so much in games.

The most comfortable mouse I have found yet-
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-IntelliMouse-Optical-optical-button/dp/B000093SB5/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252679703&sr=8-3[/ame]

I've had mine for 3 years and when it breaks I will get another one.

I already saw the G5 and G9, they are good ones but I thought there were maybe other mouses as well that are of the same quality, but maybe are less expensive.
I said my budget was 50 euro's, but if cheaper is possible and it has a good quality then I would prefer that one.
The one Dan pointed to is interesting. Is anyone else familiar with that mouse?

And what are your experiences with it? Are you satisfied with it?

Extremely Happy. Only thing i would say is make sure you have a goodish Mousemat of somekind since it is mainly setup for Gaming Mouse Mats but i dont have one and it works excellent it just glides over. Just watch the feet of mouse.(Teflon Feet) There aint Replacement feet for mouse but it shouldnt be a big problem since they take sometime to wear out. :)

Razer are shhhhhyte. I had 2 copperheads in 18 months, both times the left mouse button micro switch went. The first time Razer replaced it the second time they basically told me to eff off. I'll never buy a razer mouse product again. Currently have a Logitech MX518 which is half the price and just as good IMHO.

MS Sidewinder 2000 or 4000 both are pretty good, you can adjust the wight of them and they have 3 diffrent sets of glide pads so you can finetune the grip of the mouse
anyways mostimportant is that the mouse feels well in your hand specialy for shooter :)

• Wido Rossen

My mouse is a Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse.

Super mouse with horizontal scroll..fabulious.
And for 19,99 euro not expensive at all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%