ARCA Sim Racing

You mention the server rules and I have to agree,

I have always been used to non impound races, but since I have been running them here at RD they have been perfect and real close races. I still would like to change the tape and wedge when im in pit lane, that would be fair.
Imagine you get a hot engine 20 laps into a race and you cant do nothing with it, Not even take a bit of tape off mid race.

I like the impound rules, but in race being able to adjust at least the wedge and tape in pit lane is a must for stockcar.

Agree with Christopher. I haven't really given ARCA a chance last year. With the annoying way of patching the game with patch 1.234a +1.234b.1 + you get my point, resulted in many drivers getting lost.

The new Leverage client is the best thing that could have happened to ARCA, i am really happy that Zippy and the the rest of the development team made a very wise decision.

Now i am always patched up and ready to go online.

#27 RPM - Unicef Chevrolet presentation

Michigan 25 June 2009
Today it was announced that the legendary simracing team Roaring Pipes Maniacs and Unicef will team up for the 2009 edition of the RD Oval Series that will be held later this year.

Jarrod Crossley (Chief Mechanic of RPM) said: "I am really happy that our team can drive the legendary blue colors of Unicef and we are proud to support them where we can.

Bram Hengeveld (Driver of RPM) said: It's an honour to test here at Michigan Superspeedway in a car perfectly trimmed by our Chief Mechanic. I am very happy to defend the blue colors on this great non-profit organisation that helps children all over the world, although my heart will always be RPM-orange when i am on the track i will give maximum attack during the series and try to put the blue car on the highest possible position.

The upcoming days the team hopes to announce several other drivers to compete in the series at RaceDepartment.

During the secret test we managed to shoot some pictures of the RPM-Unicef car on track

Attachments

• 27.1.jpg
    27.1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 27.2.jpg
    27.2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 27.3.jpg
    27.3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 27.4.jpg
    27.4.jpg