ARCA Sim Racing

Skinpack: Reserved numbers

As a few would like to run custom skins for our ARCA racing I suggest before we all go painting we should reserve a number for your ride and the skinpack.
If you do not intend on running a custom skin there will be no need for you to select car or number but you can reserve a standard car if you so wish.
Please request a number here and I will add it to the list. No duplicates please :)

Templates and viewer are in the download section here at RD.
More info to come on a skinpack soon!

Selected numbers

1 & 11 / Sebastien Levret
5 & 62 / Christopher Aponte
06 / Ingemar Petersson (standard skin)
9 / Jamsie Naughton
12 / James Johnson
16 / Xosé Estrada
17 / Tim Ling
22 / Rob Maytum
27 / Bram Hengeveld
28 / Olaf Mechau
31 / Steven Palmer
32 / Ben Tusting
42 / Lars Strijdonck
48 / Roy Stevens
52 / Gerard van Langevelde
55 / Jai Spencer
60 / Bjorn de Haas
61 / Jeff Johnstone
62 / Eric Martel
64 / Dolf Bouw
72 / Lee Clifford
73 / Scott Malcolm
74 / Mark A Warmington
77 / Javier Roy
79 / Gareth Hickling
81 / Sebastien Bortoli
83 / Maurice Hurkmans
87 / Robin van Brenk
93 / Bert Van Waes
99 / Patrick van Driel

A quote how to purchase ARCA Sim Racing

Zippy78 said:
The sim is purchased through a client based delivery system called Leverage Client or Arca Downloader. This is the only way to get Arca Sim Racing currently, there are no more DVD's. If you are a DVD owner, you will need to also get the client and update. The client is about 8 mb's in size, and the sim is about 1.5 gigs downloaded with all patches. **Note, some foreign OS languages may need to be set to English US first in order for the sim and client to install and setup correctly

• Here is a link to the client, cost is only $49.99: click here
  • Here is a link to the Arca Installer Guide which will help you if you experience issues with installation: click here
  • More details about Arca Sim Racing can be found here: click here

Racing Club Skinpack - Submit Yours!

Due to a few drivers wanting to run a custom skin in our monday night events, I have took it upon myself to arrange it.

All we require from you is for you first to register a number for your skin so we do not get duplicates. If you have not already done this please visit this thread and register a number: http://forum.racedepartment.com/arca-skins/20007-skinpack-reserved-numbers.html

Once you have done that you can start painting! A brief skinning guide is available here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/arca-skins/18961-arca-skinning-guide.html

Once you have a completed a fully working skin you must upload it to the racedepartment file server into the ARCA skins section, from there I can download it and add it to the skinpack.

Once uploaded please post here with a link to the skin file and it will be added to the skinpack and your name/number added to the list below.

The skinpack deadline for all skins will be Friday the 17th of July 2009,So this gives you painters plenty of time, including myself :)
I intend to update the pack on a bi-monthly basis. Any new skins between updates can be added as an extra download so new drivers do not have to wait for the next bi-monthly update.

Thank you!

Download link to the current skinpack
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/arca-skins/53/arca-racing-club-skinpack-v2-1507/

Skinpack Hotfix
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/arca-skins/53/hotfix-arca-skinpack-v2-1510/

Completed skinpack skins V2
5 / Christopher aponte
9 / Jamsie Naughton
12 / James Johnson
16 / Xose Estrada
17 / Tim Ling
22 / Rob Maytum
23 / Jon Marjanen
27 / Bram Hengeveld
31 / Steven Palmer
32 / Ben Tusting
42 / Lars Strijdonck
48 / Roy Stevens
52 / Gerard van Langevelde
62 / Eric Martel
64 / Dolf Bouw
72 / Lee Clifford
73 / Scott Malcolm
77 / Javier Roy
79 / Gareth Hickling
81 / Sebastian Bertoli
93 / Bert Van Waes
99 / Patrick van Driel

I have Mine Rob's,Roy's and Lee's skins on file here so there is no need for me to upload them.

I don't know how this come
last year it was good, but still felt like missing a lot
maybe because of the maturity that this game went true

either way.....Monday night has never been soooo fun
those close nose to tail racing......just a slight bumping and letting others feel the pressure. The bumpdrafting
and possibly also it has also to do with the rules........the rule on the server for setup
it has brought some great action these last mondays with Arca

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 177 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 130 7.5%
  • < 5 years