I am blown away by My Summer Car

Perkele! A Finish GTA is all i ever needed in my life.
Found this right before going to sleep yesterday and ended up watching the full 51 minutes, bloody brilliant. Love everything about it, the title, the presentation and also the developers subtle accent. Looks like The Sims in first person mixed with RBR, Street Legal Racing & GTA. And beer.

Will keep an eye on this, this is no fantasy! :D

Nice to notice this has gained attention outside of Finland. I'll also be looking forwards for this and almost feel obliged to make some content for it once it's released. (given it's moddable)
Though I must admit it will be a pain in the ass to create a car for a game in which you need to know the size of every nut and bolt.:D

22:30, let’s not forget the beer of course.

22:50, of course you don’t drive sober, you have possibility to drive not sober.

25:05, this is the car you have always wanted to own, and now you can own it in the game.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

55980102.jpg

Looks good!

You don't know how funny that video is for a Finnish living and speaking Guy. Im laughing my eyes out:D

But the game is going to BE brilliant :)

Must raise up this thread again, my summer car is awesome simulator, it is only realistic simulator in this planet, it let other 'sims' look like crap :)

<mod-edit: no you are not going to pollute yet another discussion>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%