WIP HZ-circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool look'n layout,I look forward to having a crack at it.
But why HZ? Is it based on a real track of that name or have you heard of the
awesome '79model(HZ)Holden over there? Hahaha!
Nah,just joking but very nice work though!

HZ stands for Hunze. I just needed a name for the track. Basicly the track is finished. I want to spice up the terrain a bit and i need a sollution for the "Eau Rouge" corner. All the cars take off after this corner. Maybe i will change the layout a bit before this corner.

That really does look very, very good.

Just a small thing (and this bugs me about a lot of BTB tracks, plus I understand it is WIP) - IMO the BTB grass and gravel textures are awful - that is one thing I would definitely change if I was making it.

But I'm not, and apart from that I love it - even the enclosed armco - gives more sense of speed - the track already seems to have great character.

yep. and i have a few other non-completed tracks.
An oldie which also has a tread: Hunzering.
Then i have a Interlagos/Buenos Aires alike track, which contains a very fast outer circuit and 2 road course inner tracks.
Also the Assen 1954 project is on the line. (10 mile old track through Assen, Hooghalen and Laaghalerveen).
An other project in my own towns vicinity, the Westerwolde circuit project. But i haven't found the right layout yet.
In Stadskanaal, my home town there was also a street circuit which i can see when i look out my window!
Then i have a kart track..... the Aviadome-track which combines a real kart track with a motocross track layout and an oval. Very nice track.
Yeah i am dedicated.

Within a few days there will be another release of this venue: The complete package which contains:
HZ-GP Circuit Full Course v 1.1
HZ-GP Circuit Short Course v 1.0
HZ-Club Circuit 1 mile track. (Fastlane 250) v 1.0
HZ-National Circuit v 1.0
HZ-Intermediate Rally course. (tarmac only)
HZ-Circuit Rallycross course. (On and off road course)

All versions are almost ready. The last small changes have to be made.
Here are the layouts. (Sadly i still can't get sound recorded. Tried everything in Fraps.)
GP circuit Full Course
Club Circuit
National Circuit
GP circuit Short Course
Intermediate Rally Course
Full Rally Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%