Hyundai i20 R5 CPR 2020 Bruno Magalhães/Carlos Magalhães

DiRT Rally 2.0 Hyundai i20 R5 CPR 2020 Bruno Magalhães/Carlos Magalhães 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mjkit submitted a new resource:

Hyundai i20 R5 CPR 2020 Bruno Magalhães/Carlos Magalhães - Hyundai i20 R5 CPR 2020 Bruno Magalhães/Carlos Magalhães

Macovski livery for Hyundai i20 R5

Hyundai i20 R5 - Bruno Magalhães/Carlos Magalhães CPR 2020 livery for DiRT Rally 2.0
You need to have the last Dirt Rally 2.0 version.

Please enjoy it and give a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

Important: Don't port itto other games without my consent. Thank you.

Big thank you to [SIZE=4]ytursunoff[/SIZE] for the template and all the modders that created the modding tools and to Codemaster.

Read more about this resource...

When i install the Hyundai i20, the game starts to crash on the end of an event on custom rally and doesn't save any progress in offline modes.
Any way to fix this? This livery is just perfect, it's a shame i can't use it and have it allways installed.

Last edited:
Never test it online and never had any problem. The fact is is that this is not like adding or replacing a livery. What it does, basically, is repaling one car (Mitsubishi space satr r5) by another car (hyndai i20 r5). What you can try to do is one of 2 things. 1) check if you don't have any duplicated files with the same name. 2) try to "re-instal" the orifinal nefs file. if that don't work just tell me and i will send you my file.

Hope that helps.

1) i've deleted the original file beforing putting the new, so no, there's no duplicated files.
2) I've done that, if i put the original nefs file, the game works normally.

I mostly play in custom, so offline, but when i end an event the progress isn't saved and the game frezzes in the transition between events.

Do you have the same problem?

Thanks for the help

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%