Resource icon

Misc Hyundai Genesis Coupe GT4 Conversion Mod 2020-05-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrWaflz55 submitted a new resource:

Hyundai Genesis Coupe GT4 Conversion Mod - Whole car not included

View attachment 375565

This is a conversion file based on the hgc_nvidia that updates the car to FIA GT4 specifications, adds more skins, includes new tires and a bunch of other small tweaks.

Included in the download are the files needed to copy over the hgc_nvidia mod to create the GT4 car, but the model is not included (I learned that the hard way). The download link to the base car is included in the readme.

The car has been tested thoroughly and is balanced with Kunos and...

Read more about this resource...

Two things. 1. There is already a perfectly serviceable Hyundai Genesis GT4 from Beezer, which is pure joy to drive. I haven't driven yours to compare, but I will. 2. Kunos' GT4 cars (the Cayman and the Maserati) are several years old, from when 'GT4' did not mean what it does today. Today, for instance, you get one set of gears (including the final drive), no substitutes. It was different back then. Overall, the contemporary GT4s are quite a bit slower (more restrictions) than those from years ago, so one size BoP doesn't fit all. If you're a lawyer, you might have fun with the FIA's 524-page GT4 homologation regs.

Two things. 1. There is already a perfectly serviceable Hyundai Genesis GT4 from Beezer, which is pure joy to drive.

It’s me, MisterWaffles from GTPlanet. This is the same mod made by the same team (Beezer included) just retooled to be allowed on RaceDepartment. It’s identical to the last update on GTP, just without the car model.

Last edited:
It’s me, MisterWaffles from GTPlanet. This is the same mod made by the same team (Beezer included) just retooled to be allowed on RaceDepartment. It’s identical to the last update on GTP, just without the car model.

It that case, MisterWaffles, HOO-RAY!!! I love that car...and now I can love this one just as much. (Try THAT approach with your kids!)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%