Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Right, I'm calling it. The mod is a mess. There's so much chucked into one thing, even with the veh file updates that Paul Smith so kindly did, it's just all over the place. Then half the FFBs are reversed, etc. It's just not worth the hassle. I'm sticking with the BES mod we already use until a properly converted and better mod comes up.

I may give a go at converting the Endurance series, but I'm not rushing to it and I'm making no promises.

Right, I'm calling it. The mod is a mess. There's so much chucked into one thing, even with the veh file updates that Paul Smith so kindly did, it's just all over the place. Then half the FFBs are reversed, etc. It's just not worth the hassle. I'm sticking with the BES mod we already use until a properly converted and better mod comes up.

I may give a go at converting the Endurance series, but I'm not rushing to it and I'm making no promises.
I feel your pain, its o.k for using privately in single player but for MP it's a bit disjointed. What is it you are looking for Andrew, a alternative to BES? GT3? or different cars altogether.

I feel your pain, its o.k for using privately in single player but for MP it's a bit disjointed. What is it you are looking for Andrew, a alternative to BES? GT3? or different cars altogether.
Some people were complaining that the tire temps got too high and some other small things on the BES mod we use in the clubs. When I saw this mod, I thought it a good opportunity to move to a better mod. Alas it is not worth the hassle, and the more GT races that we do the more I am convinced the small issues aren't really a concern anyway, they are still very fun races.

Its probably issues that could be sorted, but i aint got the time or the inclination at the moment. It's taking me long enough to do the next update for the 98T thats just one car, with the World Cup and half decent weather for cycling the last thing i want to be doing is tweaking files sat at my PC.

Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

BMW M3E92 GTR - BMW M3E92 GTR mod by Smokey1226

Thank You to "Selley' for his GTR2 Version & giving LifeRS permission to convert this Great Mod to rfactor, which my GSC conversion wouldn't be possible.
Thank You to LifeRS for his permission to convert his rfactor version of this Mod to GSC. Also Thank You to the following people who helped LifeRS for his conversion:
CREDITS:
========

- WILDMAN_FR

- FABBY

- MERLIN75

- BLUEPTCAB

- PAYSUN - ZMLEE

- SCCA1981 - SCARFACEHOOD - MAC10 -

- Greenhellfan - Synaptik1...

Read more about this resource...

Paul Smith updated Lotus 98T with a new update entry:

Lotus Renault 98T 1.30 Graphics & Physics Upgrades

OwuTwsD.jpg

This update comes in two flavours 900Bhp (Jalapeno) & 1200Bhp (Ghost chilli)
so extract the file to a separate folder first in it you will find the two versions and the realfeel recommended settings. Extract the engine tune you want to your GSC installation you can now chop and change to your hearts content just by extracting either one.

Realfeel recommendations.
[Lotus]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2200.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.