HWMonitor 1.13

Marcel Hulsbergen

#111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
I found a very nice small program to monitor temps in my PC
1221129477.png

Downloads:
HWMonitor 1.13 (32bit)
HWMonitor 1.13 (64bit)

Another good one is WebTemp, though you need to use Speedfan with it.
stats31.png

It does take a little sorting out, but it's very customiseable.

• Brad Johnson

I use EVGA Precision to Montior my G card temps and i can adjust fan speed.

If you want proper readings from any of the temp monitors you need to calibrate them to your specific gpu, which is why I use speed fan whenever I need to know as its got the best calibration settings.

I just liked the easy view HWMonitor, i don't want to install other programs etc, this program runs without installing it and it has a clear overview. Maybe other programs are more accurate but for me it is a handy tool to see how much temps are added while i overclock.

I just liked the easy view HWMonitor, i don't want to install other programs etc, this program runs without installing it and it has a clear overview. Maybe other programs are more accurate but for me it is a handy tool to see how much temps are added while i overclock.

Of course, thats all I use mine for and only everynow and then. I use speedfan because I spent the time to configure it many moons ago so it makes sense for me to use it. I wasn't knocking yous Marcel. :)

E4500 @ 3.4ghz right now keep it 58C at load :) HWMonitor - Coretemp work perfect, can keep an eye on my mobo temps also.
nice, did some overclocking on my 6300 last night but nothing major just jacked it up to 2.0ghz then left it running gtr-evo in practice mode all night to see what the increase in the temps were and was very happy with the results.

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 258
nice, did some overclocking on my 6300 last night but nothing major just jacked it up to 2.0ghz then left it running gtr-evo in practice mode all night to see what the increase in the temps were and was very happy with the results.

I guess your running stock cooler Neil? It's shame Evo don't support more then one core, it's a new game and it's surprising it's not designed to take advantage of multiple cores, I heard there is tweaks but don't work for me.

I guess your running stock cooler Neil? It's shame Evo don't support more then one core, it's a new game and it's surprising it's not designed to take advantage of multiple cores, I heard there is tweaks but don't work for me.
running with artic cooling on both the gpu and cpu (accelero and freezer 7 pro) along with a quiet 580watt hiper psu not the coolest setup but very very quiet.

GTR Evo is not a very accurate way of testing the increasing cpu temps or stability. Something like OCCT or Orthos is a much better idea as that stresses the cpu at 100% the whole time.

Here is mine after 5 mins:

attachment.php

Normally loads at 60C but there is quite a bit of dust around the fan.

EDIT: Cleaning the cpu cooler does make quite a difference ;)

temps2.jpg

Attachments

• temps.jpg
    temps.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 280
usually use burn-in-test pro myself, but i wanted to see if there were any abnormalities on the track after it running at operating temp for so long and the only way to do that is by running the game itself.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 88 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.1%