Hurracan AC vs ACC

I think one of the problems with the Lambo on Assetto Corsa, if ACC physics are more realistic, is that in AC it seems to be too light and it's too easy to manouver I believe. Much easier to save with steering because inertia is not so active as ACC.

I did some modificiations to it and I am getting closer to ACC, and suspension over curbs is going much less stiff, not jumping around awkardly.

Tell me what you think guys. Is ACC closer to reality? From real life videos I think so.

ACC Lambo is benefiting from more data than AC Lambo is, does it make it a better simulated car when using it in their respective physic engine? We can hope so.
It has been my experience that there is much more than more data calculated to a satisfying driving experience. In our present stage of technology developers have to make decisions on what to use and where to compromise.
At the end of the day I would rather my SIM car to feel right with imperfect data than to feel wrong with perfect data. I hope to live long enough to be able to have both, but ACC, no more than any other present offering, including AC, as not reached that state of perfection yet.
To me, the AC Lambo, with my hardware, settings, etc... feels better and is more immersive than the early stage ACC Lambo.

I'm not understanding ACC. In AC with Lambo at Nurburgring I can turn to low 1.54 without problems, in ACC I can´t turn down 1.56. The car feels heavier, yes, but the spin for the inertial when you turn is too exaggerated. I too feel a lot of understeer in specific turns of Nurburgring.
Other incomprehensible thing for me is the Special Event with Lambo at Nurb. wet. I don't know what I should do, because I only can turn to 2.03 and the better times are to 1.57 / 1.58
I'm missing something because I've always been a fast driver in AC and others sims like LFS, rfactor, rfactor 2 and Automobilista. In ACC I feel lost.

I too was comparing the two cars. Out of curiosity, when you compared them, did you switch off all FFB?

I wondered about that too, but only tested it after seeing your reply here. I do believe it can affect our perception of how the car handles. From my test I believe it still has differences on suspension and tyre flexing, grip and damping I think. I don't know, on AC it feels more manageable to drive and correct it on the limit, like there is a wider grip level when it slides and you can catch, and I believe it might not be that realistic... I don't know, but default setup on AC and even tuning it, the suspension model feels more stiff and curbs feel very bumpy, and it's weird. Some other AC GT3 cars are better on this, but same tyre model, so, same feeling of forgiveness on saving the cars.

Oh, and I'm really loving the ffb on ACC... Tight, but it feels "rubbery" at the same time, where AC is more springy and when tight it feels like and effect from the wheel, where on ACC it feels more like a real one... Just some subjective impression, but I do like it more. I do drive, but not fast cars.. ahah.

I'm not understanding ACC. In AC with Lambo at Nurburgring I can turn to low 1.54 without problems, in ACC I can´t turn down 1.56. The car feels heavier, yes, but the spin for the inertial when you turn is too exaggerated. I too feel a lot of understeer in specific turns of Nurburgring.
Other incomprehensible thing for me is the Special Event with Lambo at Nurb. wet. I don't know what I should do, because I only can turn to 2.03 and the better times are to 1.57 / 1.58
I'm missing something because I've always been a fast driver in AC and others sims like LFS, rfactor, rfactor 2 and Automobilista. In ACC I feel lost.

I don't know, maybe setup the suspension so it doesn't oversteer so much? Oh, I wish I could knew for sure wich is more realistic, but even if I had access to the real car, maybe I couldn't really tell wich one was closer to reallity, having same setups.. maybe on some things, but not others. I do like a challenge... In a way, if ACC is harder than AC, and that is unrealistic, I would still prefer for physics to be harder... ahaha

I need to be corrected if I say something wrong, but I have read somewhere that there is a huge difference in real laps with GT3 cars in blancpain series and other series using GT3.
It seems that the GT3 blancpain with Pirelli tyres are significantly slower as the same GT3 cars using Michelin on other series . 3" per lap at least.

May it be the reason why it is easier to be quick in assetto corsa ? Tyre brand simulated different in both game ??

I am of course not sure at all about that
(Unfortunately I can not remember exactly where I have read that information regarding pireli / michelin tyres and GT3 cars

I need to be corrected if I say something wrong, but I have read somewhere that there is a huge difference in real laps with GT3 cars in blancpain series and other series using GT3.
It seems that the GT3 blancpain with Pirelli tyres are significantly slower as the same GT3 cars using Michelin on other series . 3" per lap at least.

May it be the reason why it is easier to be quick in assetto corsa ? Tyre brand simulated different in both game ??

I am of course not sure at all about that
(Unfortunately I can not remember exactly where I have read that information regarding pireli / michelin tyres and GT3 cars

Thats certainly interesting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back