Hungary: Re-scedule

As gpcos has stated since a while, the Hungary WS race is re-scheduled to the weekend immediately following Abu Dhabi, that is Saturday 6.11. Normal race weekend procedures will take place, including re-run of possible pre-qualifying and qualifying sessions. Allocations must be submitted for the actual event, meaning a previously submitted allocation for the cancelled event won't count.

Sorry for that issue guys, we don't know what happened. It seemed the server simply had a short moment of internet disconnection. The machine itself is (still) running fine.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we know it did for all of us, but unfortunately this was out of anybody's hands. I will connect with the server company and see if there is an issue.

Here's the broadcast replay as long as the race lasted.
http://91.121.163.6/StreamIV/StreamIV_20100814_001.wmv

Maybe we could push Abu Dhabi back a bit. As in put Hungaroring in either October 24th and then a 1 or 2 week gap to Abu Dhabi.
Or race Abu Dhabi on the 31st with Hungary a week or 2 later.

I think after Abu Dhabi. A week after should do since we all know the track and should have decent setups. Three in a row is pretty tough so I'd prefer not to have Hungary during the regular season. But as I said, a week after the last race should be enough to get comfy and up to speed again when we have the track, setups, already several hundred laps of practice at the venue and a full season with the mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back