-New Grass Texture

-New Sand / Gravel Texture

-Cutting the chicane now gives of track

-the shader values to a lot of textures on the track

- Grass and Sand now behave like they suppose to

- pit Wall hopefully doesn't trow the car in the air anymore

-Kunos boards in some places of The track

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Tiago! Please replace the track map, because that is the old and shorten layout, not the track you've created.
Check this photo, grey is the old layout, black is longer and used nowdays
Circuit_Hungaroring.png

Tiago thanks for the great work you did but the track in my mind needs another substantial upgrade because the car at some points of the track is inguallible, loses grip due to the extreme twists and flies off the track. The most glamorous is before the shicans, but there are others in various parts. I have seen the video of the real track and it does not seem to me that there are so many extreme extras on the asphalt. I expect from you an improvement of the beautiful hugaroring circuit. Then I also set up the box wallet because if I go on it I find myself on the other side, that is in the boxes. Even the traffic light should be set up is really bad.

Last edited:
Tiago grazie per l'ottimo lavoro che hai fatto ma il tracciato secondo me ha bisogno di un altro sostanziale aggiornamento, perché la macchina in alcuni punti del tracciato è inguidabile, perde aderenza a causa delle estreme sconnessioni e vola fuori pista. La più clamorosa è prima della shicane, ma ce ne sono altre in varie parti. Ho visto i video della vera pista e non mi sembra che ci siano tante ed estreme sconnessioni dell'asfalto. Mi aspetto da parte tua un miglioramento del bellissimo circuito dell'hungaroring. Poi sistema anche il muretto dei box perchè se ci vado addosso mi ritrovo dall'altra parte e cioè nei box. Anche il semaforo sarebbe da sistemare è proprio brutto.
You need to and have to speak and type in English here Geko67. :thumbsup:

Tiago thanks for the great work you did but the track in my mind needs another substantial upgrade because the car at some points of the track is inguallible, loses grip due to the extreme twists and flies off the track. The most glamorous is before the shicans, but there are others in various parts. I have seen the video of the real track and it does not seem to me that there are so many extreme extras on the asphalt. I expect from you an improvement of the beautiful hugaroring circuit. Then I also set up the box wallet because if I go on it I find myself on the other side, that is in the boxes. Even the traffic light should be set up is really bad.

Last update was 2014, I believe he's moved on to other interests so don't hold your breath...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.6%