Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit

Tracks Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit - Hungary Budapest GP Track

Hi guys

The Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit is one of my all time favorite tracks. This track has so much to offer for all types of cars.

For some time now I have being looking for a decent version for Assetto and AMS with no luck. Well just the other day I found this little gem for Stock Car Extreme and new immediately that with a bit of a make over this track would have the potential to be something special.

Being my first track conversion I first had figure out how the whole thing works...

Read more about this resource...

You don't even want to know, basically I started with just over four hundred blank textures, had to figure out which goes where and still had to design and add all of them.

Was worth the effort. Track looks and feels amazing.
Screens look great man awesome job :D

Looks great in those pics man , good job! And thanks! I'll be downloading this one and giving her a run tonight!
It's difficult to get good screens of the track. The track is so much better on track. In cock pit mode this track has one of the best feels for AMS.

Designing this track I must have done several hundred laps already and am still not bored.

Last edited:
Thank you for your time and work :)

For the drs just add these lines in the .gdb

In these case I did two drs zones like the 2017 GP. Not completely sure if the detection point for the second drs zone is working propely, it needs to be tested in a race.

Code:
// Up to 5 zones.
  // When a zone uses a previous detection point, set that zone's detection point to -1.0
  DRSZone-1 = (3877.0,4068.0,490.0) // Detection point, start point, end point
  DRSZone-2 = (-1.0,610.0,960.0)

Thank you for your time and work :)

For the drs just add these lines in the .gdb

In these case I did two drs zones like the 2017 GP. Not completely sure if the detection point for the second drs zone is working propely, it needs to be tested in a race.

Code:
// Up to 5 zones.
  // When a zone uses a previous detection point, set that zone's detection point to -1.0
  DRSZone-1 = (3877.0,4068.0,490.0) // Detection point, start point, end point
  DRSZone-2 = (-1.0,610.0,960.0)

Will give it a try over the weekend, really appreciate the help, thank you!

ClimaxF1 updated Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit with a new update entry:

Texture and clouds update

Hi Guys

Here are some small updates, hope you guys have enjoyed the track so far.

Update details:

- New darker, crisper tarmac added as default
- New light clouds added as default
- DRS zones added thanks to Paulo Gomes
- Slightly darker Pirelli logo (main straight)

You still have the option to select the different type of tarmac surfaces and clouds in the optional content folder.

The main striaght DRS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same comments as Malaysia from me. ;)

1BB906339DFBBB3B150EB3452E7463F4A15380E0

ClimaxF1 updated Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit with a new update entry:

Reworked the complete track again

Hi Guys

Having done a few track updates and going back to this first one I did one realizes that with all the new things leaned I could try make this track look a bit better than my first update.

This is a complete rework of my previous update and recommend that you delete the old version before you install the new track.

View attachment 252329 View attachment 252330 View attachment 252331 View attachment 252332...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I see there are a few corners where the 'fake grass' green strips besides the kerbstones on the corner exit have the grass material assigned to them rather than the flatter material that it is supposed to be. On some corners you can use the strips realistically, on others you get pickup and bounce off the track. Should be an easy fix I would think? :)

Hi, I see there are a few corners where the 'fake grass' green strips besides the kerbstones on the corner exit have the grass material assigned to them rather than the flatter material that it is supposed to be. On some corners you can use the strips realistically, on others you get pickup and bounce off the track. Should be an easy fix I would think? :)
At this stage this track is as is for now because there's is a newer version on it's way with improved landscape, better grass textures, new pit and all other buildings with grandstands.
Makes no sense to update this track anymore but I will upload the new version here in place of this one.
Bahrain should also be ready with another updated Baku.

Newer better version? Great :) Perhaps make a note of the astroturf and grass materials on the outside of kerbs, imo worthwhile to update that for a future version. I've always been drawn to the Hungaroring, its a fun little track!

Newer better version? Great :) Perhaps make a note of the astroturf and grass materials on the outside of kerbs, imo worthwhile to update that for a future version. I've always been drawn to the Hungaroring, its a fun little track!
Only the physical track itself is being used, the rest is being rebuilt.

I don't know if it's on my end, when I press backspace to skip formation lap nothing happens. Is there something I need to change/add?

Great work and thanks for this:).

I don't know if it's on my end, when I press backspace to skip formation lap nothing happens. Is there something I need to change/add?

Great work and thanks for this:).
I noticed this sometime ago and not sure how one would change this.
With this track I have the formation deactivated which is what my defaut setting is anyway, don't have the patience to drive around waiting to start, especially with longer tracks.
Would have to ask someone about this, am sure that this is some small setting that can be quickly changed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back