Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Hungaroring Complete Track Texture Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
@ClimaxF1 I have removed the trees in turn 1 (they aren´t there in real life) via the ext_config:
1627849586187.png

Just put these lines into your ext_config if you like it as I do:

; hide trees
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = hide trees
MESHES = A,
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Rgds

Hi Guys

I have a few pm's with guys asking me to do complete F1 track texture updates for Assetto.

Here is one of my responses which should clear things up.

"Assetto is good, don't get me wrong, but it's starting to be dated. Yes the graphics and mods have improved but I still think and this is my own opinion.

F1 2021 is a much better game for the overall experience which Assetto is now falling behind.

Emersion plays a much bigger part in my gaming and that's something Assetto has no chance to compete.

This is the first time that I'm playing F1 since the 2014 Codemasters release and so far I'm loving it and AI is far better than Assetto.

I've been a gamer for about 35 years now, racing games have always been my favorite but I'm also a massive first person shooter lover and I've started playing some new games that are keeping me quiet busy, graphics with the overall experience is stunning.

Not sure if I will ever mod for Assetto in the future, definetly not F1 tracks because the F1 game is far superior."

Last edited:
I've stopped modding too and have taken a step back from the community that I used to be very active in.
I've been driving in AC since it was in beta, back in 2013 (back then we had a dozen or so cars and just a few tracks). And unfortunately, eight years on, the game is starting to look a bit dated - even with CM, CSP and everything maxed out. It's the details that are lacking.
Like you, I have started to enjoy other games again. Not so much racing games, but I've drifted more towards the mainsteam AAA titles that I had lost interest in when AC first came onto the scene.
I'm keeping one eye on the sim racing scene though, and I hope that AC2 might reignite my waning interest.

Last edited:
I've stopped modding too and have taken a step back from the community that I used to be very active in.
I've been driving in AC since it was in beta, back in 2013 (back then we had a dozen or so cars and just a few tracks). And unfortunately, eight years on, the game is starting to look a bit dated - even with CM, CSP and everything maxed out. It's the details that are lacking.
Like you, I have started to enjoy other games again. Not so much racing games, but I've drifted more towards the mainsteam AAA titles that I had lost interest in when AC first came onto the scene.
I'm keeping one eye on the sim racing scene though, and I hope that AC2 might reignite my waning interest.
I feel the same way, couldn't have said it better.

I still love Assetto, the modding can get a bit addictive :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%