Huge problem the Devs want to ignore

Hey,
I published this in AC forums but devs just deleted this.
A friend sent this to me, and I confirm it works on RSR and Multiplayer.
The reason I publish this - It would be better if we have 2000 cheaters and get a patch for this after a day or two, than having hundreds of cheaters for a few months until they decide to fix it.
Another aspect of this , is that all RSR records must be deleted after this is fixed. There are obvious cheaters on the records. So we need the records to be reset as soon as possible, so we can start settings new records without knowing those would be deleted soon.
The video explains it all :
<mod edit: Link removed. Making a thread complaining about cheaters possibly being in the game, and then posting a video about how to cheat is completely counterproductive. Please post it privately to the Kunos developers rather than making it public here.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do u posting this?So that other kids like u can use this cheat and f* up the online racing till kunos dont patch it ?
Why didnt u just send them pm ?

<mod edit: Please refrain from name calling.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you just screwed everything ... i personally drive the lotus exos s1 a lot , and have spent huge amount of time to setup the car and a lot of effort to set good times on RSR ! i am not even sure i can reproduce some fast laps ! and i really don't want to see them deleted just because some ****** started modifying the game files to go fast !

It was good of OP to expose this. But you could had skipped the video.
And instead maybe just typed "you can google it" or search for it on youtube"

Stuff like this must get fixed. If Kunos don't patch it soon, it's just matter of time before more finds it and ruin hte fun of online racing.

There are lots of other entries in some AC files that can be changed to improve hotlap times.

As the saying goes "Dont shoot the messenger" Its not the OP's fault that AC is worse than win 98 for exploits. Sending a pm to the Devs is no guarantee that the exploit or bug will be fixed. Im glad the OP has posted this and let the community know that there are serious problems with AC. As for online cheating, simple answer only race in RD Club events. Anyone seen cheating will be drop touched to simberia by the staff.

I think AC is great but it is so messed up with so many exploits and features missing that you have to ask yourself if the game should of even been released as early access.

This is the problem with games/sims with huge mod-ability ! i used to play arma which allows all sorts of modding ,but it had and still has a huge problem with cheaters !

If Kunos is going to take the path of cheating fighters,so expect a huge reduction of AC's modding potential !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%