Sell Huge Fanatec Bargain

Scott duncan

100RPM
Original poster
May 11, 2018
Hello

im looking to part with my fanatec V2.5 wheelbase, F1 formula and P1 rim ... being a fan of fanatec, the kit has been both reliable and pleasing but like most sim racers i want more so its now time to go direct drive, thats the only reason im letting these products go.

All three bought in march 2018, wheelbase recently serviced with fanatec, all is in great working order,
the kit is well maintained and looked after plus i also cover them at night.

If anyone is interested then feel free to comment here or spread the word around, if talks with a buyer progress i will share my contact details to discuss prices privately

thanks

Piggymar

10RPM
May 31, 2017
Ummm, all caps title with "BARGAIN" in it, but no price listing? Seems a little clickbaity lol

Paul Glover

RaceDepartment Social Media Manager & Podcast Host
Staff
Premium
Jul 16, 2011
Ummm, all caps title with "BARGAIN" in it, but no price listing? Seems a little clickbaity lol
I have an enquired and it's a decent price, the timing for me is poor with other big purchases. If I had the funds I'd bite.

Reactions: Scott duncan

Piggymar

10RPM
May 31, 2017
Makes sense. I was just a little surprised when there wasn't a price. Unfortunately, I'm not a premium member so I can't PM. Do you have an email I can message?