PC2 HUD timings

Does anyone know how to edit the timings displayed on the HUD? The top one shows the outright world record for the track. I'd like to change it to show the record for the car you are currently in.
20191012204836_1.jpg

OK I had another look and you're right in correcting what I said about the record for all cars but it doesn't seem to go by class either. Just did a time trial with a BMW 1M road car and the car at slot 1 was a Ginetta G57.
69' Camaro has a MB CLK-LM GT1. IT makes no sense, why do I need to see how quick the CLK can go?

Apart from that it's spot on for me as a timing widget.

OK, someone suggested adding the leading ghost of the car you are driving and it slots in at 2. on the widget.
The 1.slot is still occupied by something usually faster and not necessarily the same class but that'll do nicely.

OK I had another look and you're right in correcting what I said about the record for all cars but it doesn't seem to go by class either. Just did a time trial with a BMW 1M road car and the car at slot 1 was a Ginetta G57.
69' Camaro has a MB CLK-LM GT1. IT makes no sense, why do I need to see how quick the CLK can go?

Apart from that it's spot on for me as a timing widget.
Yes, apparently some of the classes are grouped together, for example all of the GT classes. The official reason was that Sony and Microsoft only allow a limited number of leaderboard combinations on their consoles.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%