[HUD] - Looking for proper HUD?

[Hud] So im looking for a ingame hud....the vanilla one looks like something from a 90s f1 game. I want a racetower, delta tyretemps, damage etc etc. Like the customizable ones in Assetto....

And not on a tablet like simdash or anything.

Thank you!

At the moment only it's only possible to change the UI as seen in Steam workshop or by use something like Simhub if any other information is wanted. r2la have a live view option (not used it) or use Motec to view your session afterwards, but they all use another display or window and not directly in-game.

All custom in-game HUD have not been possible since rF2 changed to dx11

No. Like I said, SimHub can run like overlay, so "on top" of your game. For example here I have the radar widget running on top of Raceroom (plus my pedal/FFB widget on the side that's also made via SimHub):

(What you see in the video is strictly speaking composited in OBS while recording and I was actually running the radar on my phone instead of on the screen like that, but the layout mimics a setup I sometimes use and you can do the exact same thing on your screen, provided you run the game in borderless or regular window and not in fullscreen. Which has some advantages and some drawbacks.)

But you can also run dashboards/widgets on a second monitor, on a phone/tablet or even on a dedicated display, that's also true.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%