hud dash app

On the one I use, you go to their website and download a Telemetry Reader program which runs on your PC, You give it the IP address of your tablet (which shows up in the hud dash thing) and that's all it needs.

ok so i do like this app i think it looks cool and all but in all honesty i do think its more of a gimmick than a tool thats helps me as the car already has rev counter etc anyway...what do you guys think is this thing more for decoration and the cool factor?

Resuscitating and old thread to get some people opinion.

Hud Dash versus DashMeter pro ?
I tried hud dash demo and its very responsive and works really well.
But DashMeter pro seem to have way more useful info,

Hud dash full version might have more info but i wouldn't know. Anyone here tried both and care to share their experience ?

http://www.simracing-tools.de/simtools/index.php?id=dashboard

tis free works on all platforms etc etc etc ...; i quite like it

Andi
Hey Andi

Thanks for this. I used this over a year ago in AC and back then it did not support R3E, I guess i should have followed up a little bit with development. I do have a laptop sitting around maybe ill use this one for some extra info on the side, I did like it in when i used it back then.

@rizzi
Thanks for your input .

And to again put this thread to rest.
I think i have decided to get Hud dash all Keys for all sims ( its cheap at 21$ ) and get Dashmeter pro specifically for R3E since its the one i play the most.

Somehow the Hud Dash wont work on my Rig. Im sure i did all settup fine as the App works fine on all other games im playing , also games like Assetto Corsa , Project CARS , DiRT Rally , Race 07 and all its serries , only the Race Room wont do anything , do i miss something , do i have to change something in the game to give this a go?

Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing