HUD customization problems

I use VR and I don´t want any HUD objects. I only use multi panel for strategy changes during race.
I modified the hud.json file to start HUD in blank mode.

In Basic HUD mode, is there any way to remove the top center object, showing the session and time remaining? I can remove the rest of the objects editing the hud.json file, but not this object.

Stupid pit menu ? ... except when you need it I suppose ? :D

On track, toggle MFD with a dedicated button ... and in this order you'll have: 2 different ranking pages ( I don't remember the differences as I'm not in game ;) ), the pit menu .... and nothing at all .... and next time you'll press it .... it'll begin again from the start.

But anyway, just entering the pitlane will make this pitmenu reappear.... as ( offline in most cases ) you'll have to swap driver and choose the right driver.

NB and if you need it on track to modify your pitstop preset, you know how to make this pitmenu appear if needed.

Reactions: Dux
Stupid pit menu ? ... except when you need it I suppose ? :D

On track, toggle MFD with a dedicated button ... and in this order you'll have: 2 different ranking pages ( I don't remember the differences as I'm not in game ;) ), the pit menu .... and nothing at all .... and next time you'll press it .... it'll begin again from the start.

But anyway, just entering the pitlane will make this pitmenu reappear.... as ( offline in most cases ) you'll have to swap driver and choose the right driver.

NB and if you need it on track to modify your pitstop preset, you know how to make this pitmenu appear if needed.

Thank you! They could've put it like MENU button ...

Speaking, how to turn on replays save?

Concerning the replay save ... I have a doubt between full replay and partial auto-replay in the General Options.... except the possible length of this replay ( max 1 hour for this one while only 5 minutes max for the Auto-Save !???? )
So ... by caution, at the end of race, I'm using : ... pushing Esc, in the appearing menu choosing replay ... there's a Save Replay button at the left of the replay menu at the bottom of the window...

Only way I'm sure to save a replay for the 2 races especially online for a league event.

NB: I already know this is also the necessary same system in AC for a 2 races event. Only the 2nd race replay in this case is saved by the auto-save function ... surely a remaining AC bug ... as the 1st race cannot be found in the Auto-Save list without saving manually this 1st race.

Should it be the same for ACC ? ... I don't know. .... I haven't informations about that ( lack of informations are a recurrent Kunos problem without searching personally in a mess of informations at their forum !! :D )

Concerning the replay save ... I have a doubt between full replay and partial auto-replay in the General Options.... except the possible length of this replay ( max 1 hour for this one while only 5 minutes max for the Auto-Save !???? )
So ... by caution, at the end of race, I'm using : ... pushing Esc, in the appearing menu choosing replay ... there's a Save Replay button at the left of the replay menu at the bottom of the window...

Only way I'm sure to save a replay for the 2 races especially online for a league event.

NB: I already know this is also the necessary same system in AC for a 2 races event. Only the 2nd race replay in this case is saved by the auto-save function ... surely a remaining AC bug ... as the 1st race cannot be found in the Auto-Save list without saving manually this 1st race.

Should it be the same for ACC ? ... I don't know. .... I haven't informations about that ( lack of informations are a recurrent Kunos problem without searching personally in a mess of informations at their forum !! :D )
Thank you man!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years