Huachalalume

Tracks Huachalalume 2021-01-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Huachalalume - R07 Tracks

Huachalalume

2 lay-out's: Long and Short Circuits

Conversion from GTR2 to Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks MrOblongo, the track creator to rFactor, for permission and i want to thank der Dumeklemmer, for GTR2 conversion and for all those envolved in this conversion (please, take a look in GTR2 Read Me and EULA files !). Thanks for all you too !!!

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip...

Read more about this resource...

Yes!
If you raise those numbers the AI times will improve
I just changed by 0.1
--> WorstAdjust = (0.9000)
MidAdjust = (1.1000)
BestAdjust = (1.3000)

also, I didn't try a full race but maybe also the fuel could be problematic... a fuel lines above that you can find the fuel value (but I think you already know...)

it's just okay to multiply the "Lap lenght value" (lap_length=2281.158203) x 16.3 and then to copy the result in "FuelUse"

Yes!
If you raise those numbers the AI times will improve
I just changed by 0.1
--> WorstAdjust = (0.9000)
MidAdjust = (1.1000)
BestAdjust = (1.3000)

also, I didn't try a full race but maybe also the fuel could be problematic... a fuel lines above that you can find the fuel value (but I think you already know...)

it's just okay to multiply the "Lap lenght value" (lap_length=2281.158203) x 16.3 and then to copy the result in "FuelUse"

What does this 16.3 mean that you multiplied ?

in this case it would be:
(laplenghtvalue) 2281.158203 x 16.3 = 37182.8787089

and the result is the number to put in the "fueluse" string to avoid aving cars without fuel in the mid of the track

I will consider this as a suggestion for future configurations, already stipulating these racing conditions (longer, fuel usage, etc ...), including suggesting AIW files with these different configurations. I found your suggestions very interesting, this will be another differential for the community to have more game options. I will analyze this further and make a list of these game options. Very good you suggest that. Thank you so !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back