Resource icon

Skins HTP Motorsport 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan_Lee submitted a new resource:

HTP Motorsport - 3 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3's as run by HTP Motorsport during the 2014 season.

View attachment 67746 View attachment 67749 View attachment 67752
#84 HTP Motorsport run in the Blancpain GT Series by Maximilian Buhk and Maximilian Gotz
View attachment 67748 View attachment 67751 View attachment 67754
#85 HTP Motorsport run in the Blancpain GT Series by Sergei Afanasiev and Stef Dusseldorp.
View attachment 67747 View attachment 67750 View attachment 67753
#84a HTP Motorsport ran in the 2014 Bathurst 12 Hour by...

Read more about this resource...

It seems that you did not use the "ambient occlusion" layer that is in the template. Compare your 84a to the one that is attached.

Attachments

• 84a.jpg
    84a.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 706
It seems that you did not use the "ambient occlusion" layer that is in the template. Compare your 84a to the one that is attached.
that's interesting. i just had a look. (i'm new to this, i can do a skin but still learning all the ins and outs) how did you do that? i tried to put the ambient occlusion layer on top of the others but it just covered everything so that you couldn't see the livery?
edit: i have just had a play around with it and have worked it out so i will fix that and update it. Thanks for pointing that out, always open to constructive criticism

Last edited:
that's interesting. i just had a look. (i'm new to this, i can do a skin but still learning all the ins and outs) how did you do that? i tried to put the ambient occlusion layer on top of the others but it just covered everything so that you couldn't see the livery?
edit: i have just had a play around with it and have worked it out so i will fix that and update it. Thanks for pointing that out, always open to constructive criticism

hey Ryan,

how exactly did you work around using the ambient occlusion? ive tried putting it above all my other layers and it just hides everything? it would be great if you could give me some pointers. thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%