Hradek + Liptakov offline?

Hi, I really want to have a good drive around Hradek and Liptakov on RBR but it seems you can only play them online.

BUT, if I look at the online tournamounts I can never see any that have either of those tracks in them, or they have loads of other tracks you'd have to drive through first just to get to them and I really don't want to HAVE to be competing against other people when I simply want to have a bit of a drive around them to learn them and explore them.

Is there ANY way I can play either of these track offline? Like portable versions of them or something? If not, how on earth do you make your own private online tournamount with just those 2 tracks so you can just drive around them for fun?

Thanks!

- Dan

I think they are only available in the Czech plugin. I know they have been used frequently in different rallys, they should be open for anyone with rally-creating-rights to add to their rallys over there :)

you need to have donated like 8 euro or something to get those rights, but I usually trawl until I find one with all the custom tracks in it :p
still yet to find one with montekland though :( dying to race them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back