HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset at Amazon.

If anyone has been waiting for the HP Reverb, it is now being sold at Amazon in the United States. The price is $600.00.
*UPDATE* I don't know what is going on. This morning Amazon (US) had the basic item for sale at $599.00. HP website also had their 'Pro' for sale at $649.00. Now both of these items are removed, however I did get conformation from Amazon that my unit shipped and will arrive Friday. I don't know if I am getting an old one or a new one. I do have thirty days to decide if I like it or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

I have heard the new one is not out until Aug-23rd.
Seems like they have fully recalled old stock after all.

Upvote 0
What is the problem with the original version?
Problems* :D
Mine (which I returned after 10 days) had the cable that as it was touched or moved the head disconnected, after 15 20 minutes of use the displays started to flickering due to overheating, and after 30 40 minutes disconnections started due to overheating . In addition to mine you could see an annoying blue line at the bottom of the left display, it was the edge of the display, but to the right it was not visible, as if the panel had been mounted incorrectly. In short, a product still in development, consider that with all these problems I was tempted to keep it, so much so that it looked good.

Is it worth to upgrade from the oculus CV1 to this?
YES! (if they have corrected all the old defects)
I read around a comparison that I agree with, now with CV1 it's like you're watching a video on YouTube at 240p, with reverb it's like watching a 480p.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing