Sell HP Reverb G2- No controllers

Hey guys I have recently picked up a valve index so currently don't have a use for my reverb G2. Please note the headset won't include the controllers as I got the bundle without them.

I am located within the UK, looking around £500 for the headset.

20210424_162124_compress77.jpg

These are SOOOOOOOO good. I've use/buy/sell them all. These are the ones chief. These are not perfect but the best value, all things considered. The next iteration of these I feel will be "perfect" tho. These are my go to for Sim Racing.

Got my G2 about a week ago. and I would recommend it to anyone for simracing It's my first foray into VR, apart from trying a rift S that a friend owns, and it's INCREDIBLE. Anyone getting this will be very happy. Reading gauges will never be an issue and you'll be amazed at it's overall clarity.

Got my G2 about a week ago. and I would recommend it to anyone for simracing It's my first foray into VR, apart from trying a rift S that a friend owns, and it's INCREDIBLE. Anyone getting this will be very happy. Reading gauges will never be an issue and you'll be amazed at it's overall clarity.
Well, you are very lucky. Hands down these are the best damn VR's that you can get today, especially for the very low price point.

Well, you are very lucky. Hands down these are the best damn VR's that you can get today, especially for the very low price point.
100%. I don't currently have space for triples so having a high quality VR has saved simracing for me. Very glad I got this over the valve index since simming is my main use case, although getting a lighthouse + knuckles one day does sound nice...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%