Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hey Paul,

Loving your work on these conversions, having a blast on the Carrera Cup cars :)

My question with these is on FFB. I don't have any. I saw a mention of RealFeel in your notes, but no config for the RealFeel.ini. Do I need additional sections in there for these cars, or am I missing something else? It's a default 1.15 GSC install.

Cheers
Dan

I understand you, but you got it a bit wrong. I want every year race together that e.g. 1992 and 1994 against 1991 and 1997 and so on.
Put all the years under the F1 classes like this in the.veh

Classes="ReizaF1, F1 1991, F1 1992, F1 1994"

That should mix the class up in a race, although i'm not sure why you would want to do that

Ok so im converting the c6 corvette mod and the cars work fine but the paint is flat. The only way to getting it working is the replace some files in the "shared" folder. But doing so messes up other cars in the game. My question is, what file can I edit in the corvette folder to make it look for these files in a different location. For example, shared/corvettec6

Jan, go to Gamedata>Vehicles>(whatever car you want)>CAM File, and change the cockpit LOD Multiplier to 10.0000. That's the only way I have figured out how to get rid of all the popping up trees, although it is a pain to have to do it on every car. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back