Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

this mod broke my GSC & i havent bothered redownloading it bc my bandwidth is capped & im waiting on 1.20, but thats starting to get tiresome now. that was after going thru HELL on freaking mega to download all of it. (2 or 3 1GB files got to 99% [very slowly] then wouldnt complete). also, several files inside the rar's are broken, so you have to manually extract around them...i downloaded the car section of this a cpl months before & had the same issues with the same files so it wasnt my DL that was bad.

anyway, thats my bitchy catharsis...does anyone know why this wouldve 'broken' GSC? does it conflict w/ BES? i had a BES copy & a vanilla copy, but was so tired/frustrated by the end of all the waiting, having to micromanage downloads by reclicking every other second or so to restart the DLs after they got close to finished, & then the extraction pain in the ass i mustve ended up so frustrated/impatient that i just mangled both.

One question: I want to make a compilation of my F1 Mods, I already created a rfm file (is attached with an example veh) and in the veh files of the cars, the new class is written. Unfortunately, only the cars of the class I selected appear in Single race :( I know i could do it once that all cars drive, but I don't know anymore. Do you know maybe?

Attachments

• PMcCarthy_35.veh.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 609
  • F1.rfm.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 836
If I get what your trying to do, I would do it this way. Have all the F1 cars in the same reiza class, so for example reizaF1, then have each year separate like this.

Classes="reizaF1, F1 1992"

With the rfm file like this.

Vehicle Filter = |ReizaF1

That should keep each year separate to race against but keep all the mods in the same rfm section.

Please excuse my ignorance, but with the first link of the package, what the heck do I need to download to get EVERYTHING?

There are so many files on that link that I really dont know what is needed, what I need, what is what... kinda lost. xD

(Edit for clarification - I am referencing the OP, I am interested to see how the GT3 cars play in as well as the rest)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years