Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Do you get wheel oscillation in the karts as well when your stationary in the pits.
what FFB setting are you using
low, med, high, max

i have a T500 and use these settings for GSC
in game setting FFB on 70%

Untitldsfdsfsdfed.png

Attachments

• FFB Settings.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 535
Is it possible to make it so that all the versions are available for download inside a single entry like this ? Or will it take up too much space eventually..
Also, is it possible to have multiple versions installed at the same time in the game ? Does it work ?
Thanks

Hi Jan

Sorry i'm not quite sure what you mean, this download has the two different engines. The Formula 1 Classics download has just the 1200BHp file included so you just copy it into the vehicle file if you wish.

Oh, i just noticed that you put them all in one file. Sorry. What i meant was if you are able to publish all the versions of the mod (v1.0,1.1, 1.2, etc..) in one thread like this and make them available for download.

I suppose i can't have both versions installed simultaneously in the game ?

Thanks

Test drive
Logitech DFGT in game FFB -35 which is my average in GSC.
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=4500.000000 (i tried with minus but this feels better)

I have no oscillation now but the steering is ultra light in cornering, I also have the BTCC mod some of the FWD cars feel similar so is this a normal characteristic ?

You can download each version from the version history section ^^^ above. I'm not sure why you want the earlier versions though.

I have not set it up to have two versions unfortunately at the moment. I know what you are saying you want the 900 & 1200 available to select in the mod. Which i'm sure is doable but not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%