rF2 Howston Dissenter @ East London - Thu 29 Apr 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Unfortunately the healing process isn't that fast I expected, I will pause this event aswell.
Hopefully back next week.
Hope you feel better soon Stan. :)
Next week it's the 911 RSR at Imola '72.
Flippin genius combo if I do say so myself. :D

Last edited:
Since I got home earlier than expected tonight, I decided to have a go at learning this car and learning this track. While the track layout is easy enough to remember, and I also get above average FPS on this track, the car isn't. Not for me, anyways.
I absolutely loved driving most of the american muscle cars in HistorX and in GTL, but I find this thing to be completely undriveable. I've tried for well over half an hour to get a decent lap in, but in 18 laps I managed to do exactly one lap without a spin or a crash. And that still was a really really slow one.
Thus it will not be safe for me to join this event. Especially in a car without braking lights:confused:
You gents have fun, and I'll try to come to Imola'72 better prepared. I promise:cool:

Since I got home earlier than expected tonight, I decided to have a go at learning this car and learning this track. While the track layout is easy enough to remember, and I also get above average FPS on this track, the car isn't. Not for me, anyways.
I absolutely loved driving most of the american muscle cars in HistorX and in GTL, but I find this thing to be completely undriveable. I've tried for well over half an hour to get a decent lap in, but in 18 laps I managed to do exactly one lap without a spin or a crash. And that still was a really really slow one.
Thus it will not be safe for me to join this event. Especially in a car without braking lights:confused:
You gents have fun, and I'll try to come to Imola'72 better prepared. I promise:cool:
Aw, I have a nice setup for the Dissenter too. The Porsche next week will be good fun though. I'll get the event posted and the server up after tonight's racing. @Yves Larose are you at home this evening?

Thanks again Denis for the event ... tough but fun once you get the hang of it. If I stayed on track more I would have been in the mix somewhat. I can see why Roland needed more time to get comfortable. A bit difficult to see the corners and severe hairpins. Once off on the grass one was at the mercy of quantum physics. Cheers to all drives and well done podiums.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%